Welcome to the Bank that provides you with The Freedom To Do More.
Freedom Bank is proud to announce its new designation as a Certified Development Financial Institution (CDFI) by the U.S. Department of The Treasury. At Freedom Bank, we put our local communities first in order to foster development and provide you with The Freedom To Do More.
• Community Development Financial Institutions - or CDFIs - are mission-driven financial institutions that are dedicated to providing financial services to meet the needs of economically disadvantaged individuals within underserved communities.
• CDFIs invest in local communities and the residents who live there by providing critically needed financing often unavailable from mainstream financial institutions.
• CDFIs are certified by the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Community Development Financial Institutions Fund – known as the CDFI Fund. In order to become a certified CDFI, the financial institution must: have a primary mission of promoting community development; provide financial products and services; serve one or more defined low-income target markets; maintain accountability to the community it serves; and be a legal non-governmental entity.
• All CDFIs share a common mission of serving low-income communities. CDFIs are commonly loan funds, credit unions, community banks, or venture capital funds.
• Certified CDFIs are part of a national network promoting economic growth in America’s underserved communities by financing businesses, creating jobs, and
• As a CDFI, Freedom Bank puts the community first and values local, economic growth.
To learn more about CDFIs, visit cdfifund.gov
*Certification as a CDFI signifies that our institution has met all of the CDFI Fund's eligibility criteria as a requirement to apply under various of the CDFI Fund's programs and is not an opinion on the financial soundness of the institution.
Freer: (361) 394-6141
Clarissa Cruz – Branch Manager
902 East Riley St.
Freer, TX 78357
McAllen: (956) 803-0158
Violeta Perez – Customer Relationship Manager
1301 E. Nolana Ave
McAllen, TX 78504
Alamo: (956) 884-4245
Larissa Martinez – Customer Service Representative
533 N. Alamo Rd.
Alamo, TX 78516
Your privacy is very important to us. We would like to advise you that Internet email is not secure. Please do not submit any information that you consider confidential. We recommend you do not include your social security or account number or other specific identifying information.
You are leaving Freedom Bank's website and linking to a third party site. Please be advised that you will then link to a website hosted by another party, where you will no longer be subject to, or under the protection of, the privacy and security policies of Freedom Bank. We recommend that you review and evaluate the privacy and security policies of the site that you are entering. Freedom Bank assumes no liability for the content, information, security, policies or transactions provided by these other sites.